[Ohio-Talk] Teacher of Tomorrow

marianne at denningweb.com marianne at denningweb.com
Thu Sep 21 23:06:26 UTC 2023

We have a student in OH who is participating in the NFB Teacher of Tomorrow
program. I am posting a little information about her below.

Heather Janes, Ohio: My program is the TVI Consortium through Shawnee State
University in Portsmouth, Ohio. I teach in Millbury, Ohio, which is just
east of Toledo. An interesting fact about myself is that I love camping and
being outdoors. My favorite thing to do while camping is to be close to
rivers or lakes to take in the wildlife.