[Ohio-Talk] Giant Eagle talking prescription labels

Shane Popplestone spopplestone.nfb at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 12:08:42 UTC 2023

Kelsey,
Giant eagle has explicitly said no, they are not going to offer talking
prescription labels, and one particularly rude employee told me to stop
being an entitled  blindy and asking, and that I should have my care
taker read the labels to me and that I shouldn't be out alone. I
immediately walked out and reported that employee to corporate and I've
never gone back to that pharmacy again.

Shane Popplestone
President of the Ohio Association of blind students
Co-chair of the ohio newsline committee
member of the Grater Akron Chapter
member of Ohio Association of Guide Dog users
spopplestone.nfb at gmail.com
234-716-2208
You can live the life you want!