[Ohio-Talk] FW: Good Morning

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 18:28:37 UTC 2023

From: Walsh, Lindsey <lwalsh at nfb.org>
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2023 2:22 PM
To: smturner.234 at gmail.com
Subject: RE: Good Morning

Good afternoon, Suzanne.

It’s a pleasure to meet you.

The list of Ohio Senators and Representatives who are cosponsors is as follows:

The Medical Device Nonvisual Accessibility Act (H.R. 1328) 26 cosponsors, none from Ohio

The Access Technology Affordability Act (H.R. 3702) 8 cosponsors, none from Ohio

The Access Technology Affordability Act (S. 1467) 49 cosponsors, 1 from Ohio – Representative Joyce Beatty

Thank you and please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Lindsey Walsh

Assistant to the Executive Director, Advocacy and Policy

200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230

410-659-9314, extension 2207| lwalsh at nfb.org <mailto:lwalsh at nfb.org>

 <https://nfb.org/>

                          <http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind>      <https://twitter.com/NFB_Voice>      <https://www.youtube.com/NationsBlind>

My name is Suzanne Turner and I am the Ohio Chair for the Legislative Committee.

Would you please send me a list of Ohio Senators and Representatives who are co-sponsors for,

The Medical Device Nonvisual Accessibility Act (H.R. 1328)

The Access Technology Affordability Act (H.R. 3702).

The Access Technology Affordability Act (S. 1467).

Thank you for your assistance!

National Federation of the Blind (NFB)

Suzanne M. Turner, Ohio Executive Board Member

Ohio Membership Coordinator

Ohio Senior Division President

Cleveland Chapter, President

(216) 990-6199

Please click on the links below to learn more about the organization

The Ohio Affiliate

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8

“Live the life you want” featuring, National President, Mark Riccobono

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share

Visit and take a moment to like our Facebook Page!

 <https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/> https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/