[Ohio-Talk] Attention: New Member Form

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 13:39:34 UTC 2023

>From Danielle McCann

Membership

Good morning,

We wanted to give you a heads up that the new member form is currently experiencing some hiccups. We are asking that you please hold off on entering any new members through the form until further notice. We are troubleshooting to resolve the issue as quickly as possible and will let you know when the form is good to go. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Danielle McCann

Membership Building Coordinator

200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230

410-659-9314, extension 2401| dmccann at nfb.org <mailto:dmccann at nfb.org>

 <https://nfb.org/>

                          <http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind>      <https://twitter.com/NFB_Voice>      <https://www.youtube.com/NationsBlind>