[Ohio-Talk] Cincinnati Chapter Italian Dinner Fundraiser: Sunday, October 15, from 1:00 to 8:00 P.M.

Christopher Sabine info at onhconsulting.com
Wed Sep 27 17:24:17 UTC 2023

Hello. The Cincinnati Chapter is holding our Italian Dinner fundraiser to celebrate Blind Equality Achievement Month. This event will take place on October 15 from 1:00 to 8:00 P.M. at the Knights of Columbus Hall, 4109 W. Eighth Street, Cincinnati, Ohio 45205. The hall is within easy access to the 32 and 33 bus on METRO with paratransit available from ACCESS.

Dinner is available for $10 from 1:00 to 4:00 and will consist of choice of spaghetti or lasagna, salad, garlic bread, dessert, and drink. Bingo will be available from 4:00 to 6:00 with light refreshments served for an additional $5. Prizes will be given out. Music will be provided by our very own Mr. Music box, Gary Warren, from 6:00 to 8:00.

All proceeds will be used to cover the cost of our members to travel to State Convention.

For any questions, please contact Gloria Robinson, President at (513) 615-1110 or Gary Warren, Fundraising Committee Chair, at (513) 441-7951. If interested in donating, please contact Emily Pennington, Cincinnati Chapter Treasurer, at (513) 668-6866.

Please support our chapter as we build the Federation in Greater Cincinnati.

Thanks.