[Ohio-Talk] Prayer chain

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 15:03:41 UTC 2024

Greetings prayer team it is time for a corporate prayer for the Ohio Communities Of Faith division. We have several members who have been hospitalized and now recovering at home or remaining in the hospital or nursing home. Please join me in lifting these individual members of the National Federation Of The Blind, Prayer.

William Turner, Cleveland Chapter,
Deadly rot at large chapter
Barbara Pierce, Lorraine Chapter,
Wanda sloan, Miami Valley Chapter,
Ivory Thomas, Miami Valley Chapter,
Continuous prayers for Patricia McPherson, greater Akron chapter
Prayers for those mention and unmentioned, and please feel free to add their names to your prayer list today. Blessings, 🙏🤲📿🧎🧎‍♀️🧎‍♂️☺️🥹😇Reverent Dr. Carolyn Peters, National Federation Of The Blind, Ohio, affiliate, vice president, 937-657-5134,
Dr.Carolyn.peters at gmail.com