[Ohio-Talk] H.B. 427 - Enact Employment, Opportunities for Persons with Disabilities Act.

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 12:50:09 UTC 2024

Good morning!

Happy Tuesday! I hope you are all well and in good health.

Our office is very happy to announce our bill H.B. 427 - Enact Employment,
Opportunities for Persons with Disabilities Act will be having its first
hearing today, Tuesday, April 16th, 2024, at 9:30AM.  Reps. Jarrells and
Lipps will be providing sponsored testimony this morning on the bill. Below,
I will include a link for the Ohio Channel so you can stay up to date. Our
bill is 3rd in the order.

https://ohiochannel.org/collections/ohio-house-government-oversight-committe

Thank you all for your support on this bill we are excited to push this
legislation further. Have a great day!

Respectfully,
Lauren
 <https://ohiohouse.gov/>
Lauren Morgan
LSC Fellow
Assistant Minority Leader Dontavius L. Jarrells
State Representative | District 1

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com <mailto:Rchpay7 at gmail.com>