[Ohio-Talk] Attention Chapter and Division Presidents from the Membership Committee

Kathy Legg kalegg0220 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 23:01:02 UTC 2024

Greetings chapter and division presidents of the Ohio affiliate of The
National Federation Of The Blind. As coordinators of the membership
committee, William Turner and I Cathy LEGG would like for you to assist us
in having a successful membership seminar with members who have been in the
affiliate five years or less, we will have the seminar May 21, 2024 at
6:30-8:30 PM in the Ohio Zoom room.

We would like for you to encourage all your members who are new to attend.
It is very important that we equip them with as much information as possible
about their participation in your chapters divisions and the affiliate. You
will receive a reminder e-mail and an agenda inviting, your members to the
seminar. Guest speakers will be Richard Payne President, Ohio Affiliate,
Suzanne Turner President, Cleveland Chapter and membership coordinator for
the Ohio Affiliate and Trisha Kulkarni NABS past President, Scholarship
winner2023 If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to
contact me. Sincerely the membership committee

Membership Co-Chairs Kathy LEGG and William Turner

Kathy Legg

330-212-5118

Kalegg0220 at gmail.com <mailto:Kalegg0220 at gmail.com>

William turner