[Ohio-Talk] Northeast Ohio Tornado

smturner.234 at gmail.com smturner.234 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 21:56:21 UTC 2024

Good afternoon, Northeast Ohio,

On yesterday as many of you know, there was a tornado that ripped through
Cleveland and the surrounding areas, even as far as Lorraine, Avon and
Moore.

I am extending an invitation if anyone needs any assistance. We know that
many families are without power, including mine, and many Cleveland members.
We are a family and please let us know that you are all right! This is a
check in with everyone who was affected by the storm and may need a little
encouragement.

Please take a moment to check on members! Some communities had devastating
areas.

We must stand together and remember, "The National Federation of the Blind
is a community of members and friends. We do this by providing encouragement
and support to one another.

Here is to you, and you, always spreading love, hope and unity.

Suzanne M. Hartfield Turner

Executive Board of Director

Ohio Legislative Director

Cleveland Chapter, President

(216P: ) 990-6199

W: NFBOhio.ORG

Facebook:  <https://www.facebook.com/ohiosblind/photos/>
https://www.facebook.com/ohiosblind/photos/

Together, with love, hope, and determination, the members of the National
Federation of the Blind transform dreams into reality. You can live the life
you want, blindness does not hold you back.