[Ohio-Talk] Cincinnati Chapter Summer Slam Fundraiser, Saturday August 31 at 6:00 P.M.

Christopher Sabine info at onhconsulting.com
Thu Aug 8 17:23:42 UTC 2024

Hello to everyone in the Greater Cincinnati area and beyond!

The Cincinnati National Federation of the Blind Chapter will be hosting our end of the summer Slam Jam! We will be featuring our DJ Mr. Music box- spinning some tunes! There will be door prizes and dinner! Along with other exciting activities- with a possible guest speaker. Admission is $20 at the door.

To make a donation to the chapter or the event you may contact President Gloria Robinson (5136151110) or our treasurer Emily Pennington (513) 6686866). Requests in  Advance: Contact Mr. Music box at 513-441-7951.

WE look forward to seeing you.