[Ohio-Talk] Emergency Food

smturner.234 at gmail.com smturner.234 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 19:00:55 UTC 2024

Northeast Ohio,

As I understand that many will not have power until the 14th. If you are in
the neighborhood that this has been relayed to you and having to throw out
food, Please do not hesitate to let someone know. Do not be embarrassed or
hesitant to reach out. Also, you can charge your phones at the nearest
library, or if you are close to downtown, you can do so in my apartment
community room. There is a coffee shop and many restaurants close; as well
as a grocery store across the street from me. If this is also costly, I am
willing to assist with funds.

I will reach out to community partners to inquire for assistance for members
who are impacted.

Suzanne

Suzanne M. Hartfield Turner

Executive Board of Director

Ohio Legislative Director

Cleveland Chapter, President

(216P: ) 990-6199

W: NFBOhio.ORG

Facebook:  <https://www.facebook.com/ohiosblind/photos/>
https://www.facebook.com/ohiosblind/photos/

Together, with love, hope, and determination, the members of the National
Federation of the Blind transform dreams into reality. You can live the life
you want, blindness does not hold you back.