[Ohio-Talk] Monthly PAC Support

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 18:12:31 UTC 2024

Members at the national convention I increased my monthly gift, 	and
the leaders asked that the affiliate do the same.

We did move up slightly but by the time our national rep gives his report at
the state convention can we count on an increase or get others to join the
plan?

Monthly PAC Support
Make recurring monthly gifts through direct withdrawals from a checking
account or charges to a credit card by signing up for our Pre-Authorized
Contribution (PAC) program. To become a PAC contributor, please complete the
form at nfb.org/pac <https://nfb.formstack.com/forms/pac> .

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com <mailto:Rchpay7 at gmail.com>