[Ohio-Talk] Condolences

carolyn peters drcarolyn-peters at att.net
Sat Feb 10 10:14:02 UTC 2024

Greetings Federation, with sadness I’d like to share that Mr. Jim sheets passed last night. Jim was the love of Pat Mcpherson treasure greater Akron chapter in Ohio community service division President please join me in lifting Pat, Jim‘s daughter and his sister and families in prayer.
We left them up in comfort and peace understanding that as you go through this pain and sorrow, your federation family is here for you to support encourage and strengthen you in the days and hours to come. Blessings,
Reverent Dr. Carolyn Peters, National Federation Of The Blind, Ohio, affiliate, vice president, 937-657-5134,
Dr.Carolyn.peters at gmail.com