[Ohio-Talk] Condolences

Ali Benmerzouga ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 10 13:41:17 UTC 2024

Hi Pat,

So sorry to hear about the loss of our Brother Jim. He is a great man. I really enjoyed meeting him and talking to him in a couple of our State Convention.

My sincere condolences and deepest sympathy to you and Jim's family.

May God grant you and Jim's family Patience and strength during these difficult times.

I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Thanks Dr Peters for letting us know.

Take care.

AB