[Ohio-Talk] Condolences

Gloria Robinson grobinson513 at icloud.com
Sun Feb 11 03:18:26 UTC 2024

Hello everyone, this is President Gloria Robinson. I’ve been dealing with a lot of my mom and I just saw this message my condolence to you Pat McPherson because I just spoke to you left in a week about Jim, and we were talking so I condolence to you and my heart goes out to you I am as we speak Very in my mom and everything and that’s not going so well. The cemetery made a big mistake so you have my deepest sympathy and I’ll be praying for your family. God bless.
Sent from my iPhone