[Ohio-Talk] Ohio Membership

smturner.234 at gmail.com smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 19:39:04 UTC 2024

Ohio Members and Friends,

This year has brought some hardships in the Ohio Affiliate with illness and
untimely deaths.

I urge us all to reflect on the positive and great experiences we've had as
family within.

It is very sad to learn about Jim Sheets death. He and Pat has been
wonderful and active members at the national down to the local levels. The
NFB Pledge states that we should "actively participate". Jim certainly did
that. He was always helpful, humble, and giving. He will be greatly missed.
Pat, we are praying for his family and you. If you need anything, please let
us know.

We also have learned about several members deaths in the Miami Valley
Chapter, as well as a few of their family members death and illnesses.
Please keep that Chapter in your prayers and good wishes.

Gloria, we send condolences to you and if you need anything, please reach
out.

We send up prayers for Barbara's surgery. Wayne Fletcher had the same
surgery, and he is doing well. So, we know Barbara will be up doing her Yoga
as usual very soon.

Ohio is a family and often family members do not agree. But, in times like
these we must stand together.

Everyone, be well, be safe, and be fruitful in all your endeavors.

Suzanne M. Hartfield Turner

Executive Board of Director

Ohio Legislative Director

Cleveland Chapter, President

(216P: ) 990-6199

W: NFBOhio.ORG

Facebook:  <https://www.facebook.com/ohiosblind/photos/>
https://www.facebook.com/ohiosblind/photos/

Together, with love, hope, and determination, the members of the National
Federation of the Blind transform dreams into reality. You can live the life
you want, blindness does not hold you back.