[Ohio-Talk] Condolences for the family of President Richard payne, Ohio affiliate

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 20:47:24 UTC 2024

Greetings federation is, please join me and offering our condolences to President, Richard payne, Ohio affiliate President payne lost his youngest brother Leroyale payne 36 years old, who received his wings February 6, 2024, services were held today, February 14, 2024. Let us lift the family in prayer for healing, comfort, peace, strength, and love during their time of sorrow.
Blessings
Reverent Dr. Carolyn Peters, National Federation Of The Blind, Ohio, affiliate, vice president, 937-657-5134,
Dr.Carolyn.peters at gmail.com