[Ohio-Talk] Free CCTV

Jackie schiemja at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 23:45:40 UTC 2024

We have been donated older CCTV from Optelec. As far as my knowledge it needs a $40-$50 repair that someone in Boston is willing to send for that price. You would need somebody that is mechanically or technologically inclined to put the piece in. Right now it is currently stuck on an enlarged zoom, so it is unable to be changed. The piece that is needed would allow the user to change the zoom. If anyone is interested, in more information, please feel free to give me a call, my phone number is 440-223-8170. I am in Cuyahoga county which is in Cleveland. It would need to be picked up, but I am willing able to travel to meet someone. I believe it to be a larger unit so it is slightly older, but it seems to still work. Please pass the information around to your chapters.

Thanks you!

Jackie

Jaclyn Schiemann