[Ohio-Talk] Prayers requested

Ali Benmerzouga ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 16 14:23:53 UTC 2024

Hi Ahkeela,

So sorry to hear about the loss of your mother

My sincere condolences and deepest sympathy to you and your family.

May God grant you and your family Patience and strength during these difficult times.

My thoughts and my prayers are with you and your family.

Thanks Walter for letting us know.

Take care.

AB