[Ohio-Talk] Meeting reminder and agenda.

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 04:02:37 UTC 2024

Hello, our state board meeting is Saturday at 10:00 AM  in the Ohio zoom
room if you have any questions about the information contact me off list,
please.

I also want to remind you that to protect members and keep the meeting safe
we will again be using the zoom safety features.

National Federation of the Blind of Ohio Board of Directors Meeting agenda
February 24, 2024, at 10:00 AM

NFB Ohio Zoom:
https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851
One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851# US

Call meeting to order, President Payne

Roll call of the board of directors, Secretary, Annette Lutz

Motion to approve the November minutes.

financial report, Kathy Legg treasurer

Chapters should not join on legislation without consulting the state
president.

House Bill 427

the Enact Employment, Opportunities for Persons with Disabilities Act.

BELL dates, The week of June 17 President Payne

Grant writing committee report, Kinshuk Tella

Discussion about a Policy for in-person chapter meetings and making the
dates and times known.

Students' division a second request to become a group.

Fundraising,
Piggest Raffle

Chapter division and committee reports

DAN division request for sending members to seminar, Walter Mitchel

Announcement of state convention location.

Meeting adjourns.

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com <mailto:Rchpay7 at gmail.com>