[Ohio-Talk] Reminder

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 03:11:04 UTC 2024

Dear membership,
I hope this message finds you doing very well, and the holidays have renewed
your minds. I would like to have an all-membership meeting on January
15,2024 at 7:00 PM you will notice some updates in the way the open meetings
are conducted to add extra security to the meetings, and I ask that if you
are serving in office in the affiliate at any level that you attend and if
you cannot for any reason let me know off list. If you have any topics that
you would like covered, please reach out to me.
Happy new year.

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com <mailto:Rchpay7 at gmail.com>