[Ohio-Talk] Happy new year.

Tamara McRae tamaramcrae at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 3 01:58:30 UTC 2024

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Monday, January 1, 2024, 10:34 PM, Richard Payne via Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Greetings members,

Today I spent time with several of my family members and hope that you had the opportunity to do the same. I wish you a wonderful new year and ask you to join me in the new year by finding ways to give the gift of the Federation to others.

Richard Payne,  President

937/829/3368

Rchpay7 at gmail.com

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org/tamaramcrae%40yahoo.com