[Ohio-Talk] Update on Christopher Sabine

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 16:37:48 UTC 2024

Greetings, Ohio Communities Of Faith and friends and family of Christopher Sabine. Christopher would like for me to share in detail that the surgery went very well except there was a complication and he needed a temporary pacemaker. Yesterday he received a permanent pacemaker. He was in severe pain for about 18 hours and he is recovering well, his favorite aunt and uncle are going to visit with him and his mother of course will be providing care for him. Please continue to pray for Christopher and his family as he recovers with comfort and peace. He is thinking of all of us and we’re thinking and praying for him. 🙏🤲🧎😇
Reverent Dr. Carolyn Peters, National Federation Of The Blind, Ohio, affiliate, vice president, 937-657-5134,
Dr.Carolyn.peters at gmail.com