[Ohio-Talk] Menus4ALL - App to be discontinued on Feb 28, 2024

Shane Popplestone spopplestone.nfb at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 17:47:51 UTC 2024

I saw this on another list, I'm also including the necessary
instructions for unsubscribing.
See below my signature.
Shane Popplestone
President of the Ohio Association of blind students
Co-chair of the ohio newsline committee
member of the Grater Akron Chapter
member of Ohio Association of Guide Dog users
spopplestone.nfb at gmail.com
234-716-2208
You can live the life you want!

Dear Menus4ALL customers and supporters,

It is with heavy hearts that Stephanie and I announce the
discontinuation of the iPhone Menus4ALL app effective February 28, 2024.

Over the past year, we have been proud to offer over 1,000,000 US and
80,000 Canadian accessible restaurant menus to our customers. We believe
that our app has not only increased independence but also added joy to
special occasions, such as dates, holidays, anniversaries, and birthdays
at restaurants. Unfortunately, due to low sales, we can no longer
provide this service.

However, we remain hopeful that someone else will create a similar app
to support the accessibility needs of our customers. As an alternative,
we recommend using Aira <https://aira.io> and Be My AI
<https://www.bemyeyes.com/blog/introducing-be-my-ai> to fulfill your
accessible restaurant menu needs.

If you have an annual subscription, please feel free to cancel. If you
have a monthly subscription, Apple will not bill you any further. As we
are a vendor of Apple, everything must be handled through your App Store
account.

To learn more visit our website <http://www.menus4all.com>. Thank you
for supporting this groundbreaking product,

Helen Fernety (she, her)

CEO

Menus4ALL, Inc.

501-590-6723

Book a meeting <https://calendly.com/menu4all2/30min>

Image removed by sender. Menus 4 ALL Logo

Changing lives one menu at a time for folks with blindness and visual
impairments

Menus4All.com <http://menus4all.com/> | Instagram
<http://www.instagram.com/menus4all> | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/Menus4ALL/> | YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs8aDRVvo1b_-a_Pmtckebg>

Menus4ALL, Inc.  | 2074 Hallwood Drive, Memphis,  TN 38107

Note, do not use iTunes on your Pc, its not currently accessible with
screen readers.

Use your phone to cancel.

Cancel a subscription on your Windows PC

list of 5 items

1.  On your PC, open iTunes. If you don't have iTunes, learn how to
download iTunes for Windows .

2.  From the menu bar at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account,
then choose View My Account.

3.  Scroll to the Settings section. Next to Subscriptions, click Manage.

The Manage button next to Subscriptions in iTunes.

4.  Find the subscription that you want to cancel, then click Edit.

5.  Click Cancel Subscription. If there is no Cancel or Cancel
Subscription button, the subscription is already canceled.

How to cancel a subscription on your iPhone or iPad

list of 5 items

1.  Open the Settings app.

2.  Tap your name.

3.  Tap Subscriptions.

The Subscriptions button in Settings on iPhone.

4.  Tap the subscription.

5.  Tap Cancel Subscription. You might need to scroll down to find the
Cancel Subscription button. If there is no Cancel button or you see an
expiration

message in red text, the subscription is already canceled.

list end

If you can't find the subscription that you want to cancel (On-page
icon)

_._,_._,_
Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#2005) <https://bits.groups.io/g/bits/message/2005> |