[Ohio-Talk] NFB folding canes

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 23:59:41 UTC 2024

Hello all,
I have an NFB straight cane I got from the free white cane program. I like the weight of it but not the cumbersomeness of not being able to fold it up when I'm out, so I've considered getting an NFB folding c at ne from the independence market. I was curious if anyone on this list has used one of these and if so, how do you like it and does it hold up well? I see there are a couple different styles, so which one would you recommend? I know it won't be the same as an Ambutech cane, but which style would be the most simi£ar to the Ambutech?
Sent from Kelsey Nicolay’s iPhone