[Ohio-Talk] Condolences

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 17:37:19 UTC 2024

Good afternoon members of the Miami Valley Chapter and the federation. It is with great sorrow that I share with you the loss of one of our Chapter members, Katrina Rhodes , mother of Isaac Alogla Katrina passed this morning after a lengthy illness. Please keep Isaac his brother and stepfather and family in your prayers Lift him up when you have an opportunity sincerely
Reverent Dr. Carolyn Peters, National Federation Of The Blind, Ohio, affiliate, vice president, 937-657-5134,
Dr.Carolyn.peters at gmail.com