[Ohio-Talk] Sherry Ruth coming home

smturner.234 at gmail.com smturner.234 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 13:33:52 UTC 2024

Great news!

Suzanne

From: Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Barbara Pierce
via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2024 9:30 AM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement List <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Barbara Pierce <barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ohio-Talk] Sherry Ruth coming home

I talked with Sherry yesterday afternoon. Tom is on a mission trip to
Kentucky till Saturday. Sherry is coming home on Sunday. She has a long way
to go to build her strength up, but she is determined to get the job done.
So keep up the prayer and rejoice with us all at getting her back.

Barbara

Barbara Pierce (she, her, hers)

President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com <mailto:Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com>

expectations for blind people because low expectations create obstacles
between blind people and their dreams. You can live the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.