[Ohio-Talk] At Large neetibg fir March

Colleen Roth n8tnv52 at outlook.com
Sun Mar 3 18:36:12 UTC 2024

Hello everyone,

Our  March 24th meeting  has been rescheduled.

Many of our members are not going to be available.Therefore we will meet
on Sunday March 10th at 7:30 PM  on Zoom.

Our meeting   id is 408-185-0851

  followed by the pound sign. We will welcome those who wish to join our
chapter.  We will ask thiose members to tell us what they will gain from
joining chapter and how they can be an active member.

Please let me know if you are able to attend. Please do not send me an
email. My phone number is 419-661-9171. This a landline.

Colleen Roth President  At Large Chapter

NFB of Ohio