[Ohio-Talk] BELL form.

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 13:45:00 UTC 2024

Good morning,

This is the link to volunteer for the program this summer please do not
hesitate to fill it out. When you fill the form out, we will contact you and
figure out how you will best fit.

I want to thank all of you in advance please assist either by volunteering
or donating.

I've invited you to fill out a form:

BELL Academy Volunteer
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSezCusZ72sGxh6jnvpB8IhuxrBy4e0V_AE
NHkPMsBObw_XQxg/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link>

If you are interested in volunteering for the NFB BELL Academy, please
complete the form below.  It should be noted that all volunteers will be
background checked, interviewed, and trained once approved for volunteering.
Set-up begins Sunday, June. 16th (and tear down will be Friday, June 21

Fill out form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSezCusZ72sGxh6jnvpB8IhuxrBy4e0V_AE
NHkPMsBObw_XQxg/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link>

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com <mailto:Rchpay7 at gmail.com>
blindness is not what holds you back.