[Ohio-Talk] Congratulations👏🙌🥳

Janine Pickens jayninepickens at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 23 21:48:10 UTC 2024

Thank you for letting us know.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Friday, March 15, 2024, 12:19 PM, carolyn peters <drcarolyn-peters at att.net> wrote:

Greetings everyone, join me in congratulating one of our members from the Miami Valley Chapter Isaac Alogla. Isaac has been accepted to the Louisiana Center, For The Blind. He begins training on May 2, 2024 on his 31st birthday. Isaac will be the second member of the Miami Valley Chapter to attend the Louisiana Center, For The Blind, he will be joining Kenshoc Tela. We are so very proud of our young members. Wishing them well and the very best and their endeavors for the future.
Cheerfully,

Reverent Dr. Carolyn Peters, National Federation Of The Blind, Ohio, affiliate, vice president, 937-657-5134,
Dr.Carolyn.peters at gmail.com