[Ohio-Talk] Prayers needed

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Fri May 3 15:26:34 UTC 2024

so sorry to hear that Sherry Ruth president of the Lorraine Chapter is ill and hospitalized. The Ohio community of faith division in Ohio affiliate will be lifting her in prayer for healing and comfort as well as her caregivers her family and her friends. Please keep us updated.
Reverent Dr. Carolyn Peters, National Federation Of The Blind, Ohio, affiliate, vice president, 937-657-5134,
Dr.Carolyn.peters at gmail.com