[Ohio-Talk] Answer

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 23:13:15 UTC 2024

Ok this was the contest after that and
DELCENIA BROWN

You are the winner if you can  answer this question.

Who was the state treasurer of the NFB of Ohio when I became president?

Members if you are registered for the state convention and have arranged
your room you are able to put your name in the hat.
The prize is $150 walking around 			cash at the
convention after you arrive.
I will need a copy of your confirmation after you win so get it ready.
You will be asked a question about state or national current events to claim
your winnings.
This contest will end at noon on Wednesday  August 28.
Happy convention time.

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com <mailto:Rchpay7 at gmail.com>