[Ohio-Talk] Attend Virtual Demo Day

smturner.234 at gmail.com smturner.234 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 17:13:35 UTC 2024

Ohio, Members and Friends,

We have an exciting opportunity to learn of a new and innovative tool that
may be a game changer for seniors, newly blind individuals, you and for me.

At the last Sharing Solutions meeting, Barba Pierce presented on "the
world's first self-guided AI-powered mobility aid ", called Glide. So, After
President, Payne and I had a meeting, I reached out to them to become a
vendor. Of course, the conversation went well and they are not able to
attend the convention, but willing to come into our zoom room to further
give more details.

The information is below for you to register. Please spread the word.

I hope everyone is very excited for this opportunity!

Suzanne

///

You're Invited...
NFB - Ohio & Glide