[Ohio-Talk] PAC Plan contest.

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 14:47:14 UTC 2024

Good morning,

This contest is only for those who join the PAC Plan or increase the
donations.

If you do the above your name will be entered into a drawing for $25.00 this
contest will start now and end at midnight on Friday September 27 good luck.

The National Federation of the Blind is now processing PAC contributions on
the 2nd of the month. Those who want to start giving through PAC and current
donors can go to https://nfb.org/pac <http://www.nfb.org/PAC>  to complete
the form to sign up or make a change to an existing monthly contribution.
Don't worry, we are still processing on the four original dates of the 10th,
15th, 20th, and 28th of the month, and we are adding the 2nd as an
additional date. If you have any questions about this addition or your
current contribution, please contact us at pac at nfb.org <mailto:pac at nfb.org>
or 877-NFB-2PAC (877-632-2722).

Richard Payne, President NFB of Ohio

characteristic that defines blind people or their future. Every day we raise
the expectations of and for blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams. We can live the lives we
want; blindness is not what holds us back.