[Ohio-Talk] who won the PAC Contest?

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 23:49:11 UTC 2024

Hello, a better question is who was eligible for the contest and sent me the
information.

Well, I know that few will be honest let's do this if you entered the
contest let everyone know and then I will make the announcement.

Richard Payne, President NFB of Ohio

characteristic that defines blind people or their future. Every day we raise
the expectations of and for blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams. We can live the lives we
want; blindness is not what holds us back.