[Ohio-Talk] Hotel accommodations

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 15:41:57 UTC 2026


Kim it is ok to post to the list when you wish, and I do not think you done anything wrong and great meeting the other day.

 

 

From: Kimberly Jackson <kim.jackson.nfb at gmail.com> 
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2026 8:02 AM
To: Richard Payne <rchpay7 at gmail.com>
Cc: NFB of Ohio Announcement List <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Subject: Re: [Ohio-Talk] Hotel accommodations

 

Oh. My apologies Richard. I didn't mean to over step.  Thank you for clarifying.

 

On Tue, Apr 28, 2026, 1:29 AM Richard Payne <rchpay7 at gmail.com <mailto:rchpay7 at gmail.com> > wrote:

Kim the seminar is by invite and if you need a roommate I will assist you.

 

 

From: Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org <mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> > On Behalf Of Kimberly Jackson via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2026 10:37 PM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement List <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org <mailto:ohio-talk at nfbnet.org> >
Cc: Kimberly Jackson <kim.jackson.nfb at gmail.com <mailto:kim.jackson.nfb at gmail.com> >
Subject: Re: [Ohio-Talk] Hotel accommodations

 

May 29th 

 

On Mon, Apr 27, 2026, 9:09 PM jose centeno via Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org <mailto:ohio-talk at nfbnet.org> > wrote:

Hi Kimberly, when is the conference schedule for?
Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 27, 2026, at 4:28 PM, Kimberly Jackson via Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org <mailto:ohio-talk at nfbnet.org> > wrote:


Hello everyone! I have a double room for the leadership weekend in Dayton. Feel free to contact me if you would like to share the room.  Unfortunately, I am unable to extend the invitation to guide dog users, as I am highly allergic.  My apologies.  You can email or text.  Thank you!
_______________________________________________
Ohio-Talk mailing list
Ohio-Talk at nfbnet.org <mailto:Ohio-Talk at nfbnet.org> 
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Ohio-Talk:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org/nygiants7560%40att.net


_______________________________________________
Ohio-Talk mailing list
Ohio-Talk at nfbnet.org <mailto:Ohio-Talk at nfbnet.org> 
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Ohio-Talk:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org/kim.jackson.nfb%40gmail.com

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://nfbnet.org/pipermail/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org/attachments/20260428/e9ab58d8/attachment.htm>


More information about the Ohio-Talk mailing list