[Ohio-Talk] Spread the word! The Ohio Association of Blind Students Information Survey
MaKenzie Love
love.makenzie07 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 19:54:48 UTC 2026
Hello everyone,
I hope that this message finds everyone well and having a great Sunday so far.
My name is MaKenzie Love, and I am a student at Miami University majoring in primary and special education with a minor in Spanish. I have been a member of the NFB Capital Chapter for a year, and I am so excited to get more involved with the federation as I continue in my educational journey.
Myself along with a few others are wanting to revive The Ohio Association of Blind Students division around the state, and I will be spearheading this initiative. I am attaching a flyer with some information regarding a potential student meet and greet, as well as a survey that someone can fill out if they would like more information about future communications from leadership. If you are interested in joining the division, I encourage you to fill out the survey by September 14, 2026 and we will be following up on your responses after the deadline. If you also know of any students that might be interested in reforming a division at the state level, I encourage you to please pass along the information to them as well.
Thank you all for reading, and I look forward to receiving responses and getting a student division up and running again!
Best,
MaKenzie Love
Lead Organizer
Ohio Association of Blind Students
National Federation of The Blind Ohio Aphiliate
614-440-2619
nfb.ohioblindstudents at gmail.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://nfbnet.org/pipermail/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org/attachments/20260830/bd9eaa19/attachment-0002.htm>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: Blind Student Meet and Greet_tagged_new.pdf
Type: application/pdf
Size: 439285 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://nfbnet.org/pipermail/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org/attachments/20260830/bd9eaa19/attachment-0001.pdf>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://nfbnet.org/pipermail/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org/attachments/20260830/bd9eaa19/attachment-0003.htm>
More information about the Ohio-Talk
mailing list