[Ohio-Talk] newsline dial in numbers.

Shane Popplestone spopplestone.nfb at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 22:46:07 UTC 2026


Good evening NFB Ohio Affiliate,

I write to you today with an ask, and it's not even a big ask.

As previously described both to chapters at meetings I've attended and in communications sent to this list, the newsline toll-free number does cost the sponsoring organzation and the NFB money, more money than using the local dial in numbers does.
I've been informed by individuals who tell me, and by the statistics I look at every month that their's yet again an uptick in the use of the toll-free number usage in the past couple of month's.
I understand that it may be an easy number to remember, and it may be in the e-mails newsline sends out to new subscribers and it may even be in your phone, but ladies and gentlemen, do your affiliate, your newsline sponsoring organization and the NFB as a whole a favor, and use a local dial in number if your accessing newsline by touch tone service.
If you honestly don't know what your local dial in number is? Reach out to myself or Asia, and just ask us, and we'd be so very happy and pleased to provide you a local dial in number.
Thank you for taking the time to read this message and for helping the affiliate, OOD (who sponsors newsline for us in Ohio), and the NFB as a whole, save money, and have a blessed night.
-- 
Shane Popplestone
Member, NFB Committee on Federation Web Coordination
Communications committee, NFB of Ohio
Legislative committee, NFB of Ohio
spopplestone.nfb at gmail.com
234-716-2208
You can live the life you want!



More information about the Ohio-Talk mailing list