[Ohio-Talk] very important braille survey

marianne at denningweb.com marianne at denningweb.com
Mon Aug 31 01:28:23 UTC 2026


About a month ago I received information from NFB national about this
Braille survey and I am sharing the link. You do not need to know Braille or
be a fluent Braille reader to participate in this survey. It is being given
out so this committee can learn about the health and need for Braille
instruction for adults and children. You must be 18 to participate and there
are different categories of people who are being asked to participate. If
anyone wants to complete this survey and is having trouble please feel free
to contact me at

marianne at denningweb.com <mailto:marianne at denningweb.com>  

or by phone at:

513-607-6053

 

I hope a lot of NFB members in Ohio will participate.

Qualtrics Survey | Qualtrics Experience Management
<https://kusurvey.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_77Dg1BuBQDi54RE> 

 

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://nfbnet.org/pipermail/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org/attachments/20260830/c639b423/attachment.htm>


More information about the Ohio-Talk mailing list