[Ohio-Talk] Monthly radio show

President Capital chapter president.capital.nfboh at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 03:23:14 UTC 2026


Hello,

I wanted to remind all of you that tomorrow, Wednesday, July 15 is our monthly NFB of Ohio radio show on Voicecorps. This month, we will be looking back at national convention. To help me with this, I have two wonderful guest to give us their perspective. Sharing her experience of her very first national convention is our newly elected Toledo chapter president Robin Birks. then we will learn about conventions past and present from our own NFB of Ohio president Emerita,  Barbara Pierce. Barbara just attended her 50th national convention. I am looking forward to hearing what she has to say about how convention has changed throughout the years. Both ladies will share some of their experiences and I know it will be very interesting. so you will not want to miss this.

In order to listen, you could go to voicecorps.org or enable the Voicecorps skill on any Alexa device. I hope you will be able to do it. If you cannot listen at 11 tomorrow morning, it will re-broadcast at 5:00 AM Thursday morning.

I am very much looking forward to hearing all about kid Vincent.

Annette
Annette Lutz
President
Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
614-288-4323
President.capital.nfboh at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back. 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://nfbnet.org/pipermail/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org/attachments/20260714/62833b7e/attachment.htm>


More information about the Ohio-Talk mailing list