[Ohio-Talk] Need info about honey baked ham
Christopher Sabine
info at onhconsulting.com
Wed Jul 15 20:00:21 UTC 2026
Hi Barbara. We can actually order honeybaked ham on DoorDash here in Cincinnati and have it delivered within an hour is that not the case in northeast Ohio? I realize it could be.
ChrisOn Jul 15, 2026, at 3:50 PM, Barbara Pierce via Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
I am looking for a whole honey baked ham that I can get by next Wednesday. Does anyone know how I could order and obtain it?
Barbara
Barbara Pierce (she, her, hers)
President Emerita
National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
440-774-8077
The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations for blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and their dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.
_______________________________________________
Ohio-Talk mailing list
Ohio-Talk at nfbnet.org
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Ohio-Talk:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org/info%40onhconsulting.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://nfbnet.org/pipermail/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org/attachments/20260715/d6d2b353/attachment.htm>
More information about the Ohio-Talk
mailing list