[Ohio-Talk] NFB newsline down.

Shane Popplestone spopplestone.nfb at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 03:18:18 UTC 2026


Federationists in and outside Ohio,

Newsline accessed via the touch tone phone is down, the website, 
nfbnewslineonline.org is also offline, as well as the IOS and android 
apps, and the alexa skill.

note: newsline via the Mantis (and related displays like the NLS 
E-reader) is still at the time of this message working, same with the 
newsline app on the Braille Sense VI, but both of these may fall over 
before the morning.

I suspect someone at national will have this rectified by the morning 
but I at least wanted to let you all know that it was down for the 
remainder of the night.

Please pass this message or the contents edited where appropriate, to 
anyone that I may not have included on this message.

note to those in Ohio: please do not blow up my phone asking when 
newsline will be back up, as I won't have answers for you until it comes 
back up.

technical note for those that care: It's down because someone forgot to 
renew the SSL certificate, again.


-- 
Shane Popplestone
Member, NFB Committee on Federation Web Coordination
Communications committee, NFB of Ohio
Legislative committee, NFB of Ohio
spopplestone.nfb at gmail.com
234-716-2208
You can live the life you want!



More information about the Ohio-Talk mailing list