[Ohio-Talk] Giving a presentation on Sunday, June 7.

Andra Stover andra.stover at outlook.com
Fri Jun 5 18:28:44 UTC 2026


Good afternoon Dave, I’m so excited you’ll be able to present tomorrow morning at your church. Congrats and I hope it goes well.Good afternoon Dave, I’m so excited you’ll be able to present tomorrow morning at your church. Congrats and I hope it goes well

Get Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>
________________________________
From: Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> on behalf of David Perry via Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Friday, June 5, 2026 4:04:43 AM
To: Ohio Talk <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: David Perry <daveperry509 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ohio-Talk] Giving a presentation on Sunday, June 7.

Hello,

I’ll be sharing my testimony on blindness with my Church, this upcoming Sunday, June 7, at 10:30; if anyone would like to attend in person, or listen on YouTube. You can look up Anderson Ferry Church of Christ on YouTube, if you would like, and the address is, 380 Greenwell Ave, in Delhi. 45238.
It’s my hope you’re doing well!


Thanks.

David C. Perry,

 Phone: (513) 470-1122;

Email: daveperry509 at gmail.com;

May your road of life, grant you great rewards!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://nfbnet.org/pipermail/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org/attachments/20260605/5e6de782/attachment.htm>


More information about the Ohio-Talk mailing list