[Ohio-Talk] I am back.

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 18:28:56 UTC 2026


Good afternoon,

 

I attended the Arkansas school for the blind's 40th year convention and had
the opportunity to be the keynote speaker.

 

I think I was able to reply to all emails and calls but if you tried to
reach me and could not, please reach back out.

 

 

Richard Payne, President National Federation of the Blind of Ohio

937/829/3368

 <mailto:Rchpay7 at gmail.com> Rchpay7 at gmail.com

 <http://www.nfbohio.org/> www.nfbohio.org

The National Federation of the Blind advances the lives of its members and
all blind people in the United States. We know that blindness is not the
characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the
expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles
between blind people and our dreams. Our collective power, determination,
and diversity achieve the aspirations of all blind people.

 

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://nfbnet.org/pipermail/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org/attachments/20260610/2174e9df/attachment.htm>


More information about the Ohio-Talk mailing list