[Ohio-Talk] I am back.
Shane Popplestone
spopplestone.nfb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 18:40:27 UTC 2026
I'm glad you had a good trip.
Shane Popplestone
Member, NFB Committee on Federation Web Coordination
Communications committee, NFB of Ohio
Legislative committee, NFB of Ohio
spopplestone.nfb at gmail.com
234-716-2208
You can live the life you want!
On 6/10/2026 2:28 PM, Richard Payne via Ohio-Talk wrote:
>
> Good afternoon,
>
> I attended the Arkansas school for the blind’s 40^th year convention
> and had the opportunity to be the keynote speaker.
>
> I think I was able to reply to all emails and calls but if you tried
> to reach me and could not, please reach back out.
>
> Richard Payne, President National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
>
> 937/829/3368
>
> Rchpay7 at gmail.com <mailto:Rchpay7 at gmail.com>
>
> www.nfbohio.org <http://www.nfbohio.org/>
>
> The National Federation of the Blind advances the lives of its members
> and all blind people in the United States. We know that blindness is
> not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we
> raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations
> create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. Our collective
> power, determination, and diversity achieve the aspirations of all
> blind people.
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Ohio-Talk mailing list
> Ohio-Talk at nfbnet.org
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org
> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Ohio-Talk:
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org/spopplestone.nfb%40gmail.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://nfbnet.org/pipermail/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org/attachments/20260610/84c789bb/attachment.htm>
More information about the Ohio-Talk
mailing list