[Ohio-Talk] touching base with chapter presidents regarding newsline.

Shane Popplestone spopplestone.nfb at gmail.com
Wed May 20 15:06:00 UTC 2026


Good morning Ohio Federation family and leaders,

It was my pleasure to attend this month's national news line 
coordinators meeting. A lot was learned, and a lot was reiterated to us 
as coordinators.

It was mentioned that we should be doing more to check in with our users 
throughout the state, and in order for me to facilitate that, I'm asking 
for your help as members and chapter presidents

If you are a president of, or or a member of, a chapter that I haven't 
madeĀ  it to, to introduce myself, or to give a news line update since 
our state convention, It would be my pleasure to visit a chapter meeting 
and make myself known and answer questions chapter members may have 
about newsline.


If the chapter is local to me I'd be happy to attend in person, but if 
necessary I'm happy to attend virtually via zoom.

If you know of members that need their news line credentials resent to 
them, or even need to be registered for newsline as a new user, I'm 
happy to facilitate this.

Also, Please feel free to connect me with chapter presidents who aren't 
on this list/don't have e-mail that I may not have spoken to before as well.


Have a terrific Tuesday!

-- 
Shane Popplestone
Member, NFB Committee on Federation Web Coordination
Communications committee, NFB of Ohio
Legislative committee, NFB of Ohio
spopplestone.nfb at gmail.com
234-716-2208
You can live the life you want!



More information about the Ohio-Talk mailing list