<html class="apple-mail-supports-explicit-dark-mode"><head><meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"></head><body dir="auto"><div>Hello,</div><div><br></div><div>I wanted to remind all of you that tomorrow, Wednesday, April 15 at 11:00 AM will be our monthly NFB of Ohio radio show on Voicecorps. You will not want to miss our show this month. My guest will be Chris Danielson, editor of the braille monitor. I know all of you enjoy reading articles from our flagship publication. We will get to find out what goes on behind the scenes to produce this outstanding work. In order to listen, you can go to Voicecorps.org or enable the Voicecorps skill on any Alexa device. If you are unable to listen live at 11 o\u2019clock, I believe the show will re-broadcast Thursday morning at 5 AM. I hope everyone will be able to tune in.</div><div><div dir="ltr">Annette Lutz<div>President</div><div>Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio</div><div>614-288-4323</div><div>President.capital.nfboh@gmail.com</div><div><span style="font-size: 13pt;"><br></span></div><div><span style="font-size: 13pt;">The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back. </span></div></div></div></body></html>