<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=us-ascii">
</head>
<body>
<div dir="ltr" style="font-family: Aptos, Aptos_MSFontService, -apple-system, Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;">
Good afternoon, Barbara, thanks for the update.</div>
<div dir="ltr" style="font-family: Aptos, Aptos_MSFontService, -apple-system, Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;">
Andra&nbsp;</div>
<div id="ms-outlook-mobile-body-separator-line" data-applydefaultfontstyles="true" style="font-family: Aptos, Aptos_MSFontService, -apple-system, Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;" dir="ltr">
<div dir="ltr" style="font-family: Aptos, Aptos_MSFontService, -apple-system, Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;">
<br>
</div>
</div>
<div style="font-family:Aptos, Aptos_MSFontService, -apple-system, Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12pt" id="ms-outlook-mobile-signature">
<span style="font-family: Aptos, Aptos_MSFontService, -apple-system, Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;">Get
<a href="https://aka.ms/o0ukef">Outlook for iOS</a></span></div>
<hr style="display:inline-block;width:98%" tabindex="-1">
<div id="divRplyFwdMsg" dir="ltr"><font face="Calibri, sans-serif" style="font-size:11pt" color="#000000"><b>From:</b> Ohio-Talk &lt;ohio-talk-bounces@nfbnet.org&gt; on behalf of Barbara Pierce via Ohio-Talk &lt;ohio-talk@nfbnet.org&gt;<br>
<b>Sent:</b> Wednesday, May 6, 2026 1:52:21 PM<br>
<b>To:</b> NFB of Ohio Announcement List &lt;ohio-talk@nfbnet.org&gt;<br>
<b>Cc:</b> Barbara Pierce &lt;barbara.pierce9366@gmail.com&gt;<br>
<b>Subject:</b> [Ohio-Talk] Voting warning</font>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
</div>
<div style="line-break:after-white-space">I had an experience yesterday in voting that I want to warn people about. I voted in the Democratic primary. All went as expected until my review of my voting choices. Only about half of my votes were reported to me.
 For example Lorain County had two levies on the ballot. I voted in each one, but only one of my votes was reported. Only one of the two Supreme Court elections was reported. There were five or six more votes that were not even mentioned in the review. I knew
 that I had voted in each vote listed, and stupidly I did not take my printed ballot to the official to have the print checked. As I thought about it later, I decided that I should report the problem to the Board of Elections today. They can figure out which
 machine of all the ones in the county was the one I had trouble with, but of course there is nothing they can do about seeing whether or not my votes were all counted. If there had been a problem, I would have had to vote all over again on a provisional ballot
 with an official marking my ballot, which would have been a pain and time consuming, but at least my vote would have been counted.
<div><br>
</div>
<div><br>
<div>
<div dir="auto" style="word-wrap:break-word; line-break:after-white-space">
<div style="color:rgb(0,0,0); font-family:Helvetica; font-size:12px; font-style:normal; font-variant-caps:normal; font-weight:normal; letter-spacing:normal; text-align:start; text-indent:0px; text-transform:none; white-space:normal; word-spacing:0px; text-decoration:none">
Barbara Pierce (she, her, hers)</div>
<div style="color:rgb(0,0,0); font-family:Helvetica; font-size:12px; font-style:normal; font-variant-caps:normal; font-weight:normal; letter-spacing:normal; text-align:start; text-indent:0px; text-transform:none; white-space:normal; word-spacing:0px; text-decoration:none">
President&nbsp;Emerita<br>
National Federation of the&nbsp;Blind of Ohio<br>
Barbara.pierce9366@gmail.com<br>
440-774-8077<br>
&nbsp;<br>
<br>
The National Federation of the&nbsp;Blind knows that blindness is&nbsp;not the characteristic that&nbsp;defines you or your&nbsp;future. Every day we raise&nbsp;expectations&nbsp;for blind people because low&nbsp;expectations create obstacles between&nbsp;blind people and their dreams. You can&nbsp;live
 the life you want; blindness is not&nbsp;what holds you back.</div>
</div>
</div>
<br>
</div>
</div>
</body>
</html>