<div><div style="font-size:inherit" dir="auto">The NFB of Ohio Scholarship Changed My Life It Could Change Yours Too<br style="font-size:inherit">Meet Caitlyn Head, the NFB of Ohio 2024 and 2025 Scholarship Recipient.<br style="font-size:inherit"><br style="font-size:inherit">&quot;My name is Caitlyn, and I have been fortunate to receive National Federation of the Blind of Ohio scholarships in both 2024 and 2025. These scholarships have had such a profound impact on my life that I truly believe I would not be on the career path I am pursuing today or be the person I am today without them.<br style="font-size:inherit">After graduating from Olmsted Falls High School in 2023, I began studying music at Baldwin Wallace University. When unexpected faculty changes required me to transfer schools, the NFB of Ohio scholarship helped make it possible for me to continue pursuing my dream. Today, I am studying music education at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign and working toward a career where I can share my passion for music with future generations.<br style="font-size:inherit">The scholarship&#39;s impact went far beyond financial support. Through attending the NFB of Ohio State Conventions in 2024 and 2025, I gained valuable knowledge, lifelong friendships, mentors, and connections with blind leaders who continue to inspire and support me. These experiences have helped shape who I am today and strengthened my commitment to making a difference in my community.<br style="font-size:inherit">I am incredibly grateful for the opportunities these scholarships have provided, and I look forward to meeting future scholarship recipients and seeing how this program helps them achieve their goals.&quot;Now it&#39;s your turn!</div><div style="font-size:inherit" dir="auto"><br style="font-size:inherit">The National Federation of the Blind of Ohio is currently accepting applications for its 2026 Scholarship Program. Three outstanding blind students will be selected to receive scholarships and support to attend the 2026 NFB of Ohio State Convention this November.<br style="font-size:inherit"><br style="font-size:inherit">New Deadline Alert! <br style="font-size:inherit">Application Deadline: July 1st, 2026<br style="font-size:inherit">Apply now:\u2028<a href="https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSenGC5Fl_uPJd68K3Y4QxDmETV14ZXubSQXSUmDL9RXsq_KsA/viewform?usp=send_form">https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSenGC5Fl_uPJd68K3Y4QxDmETV14ZXubSQXSUmDL9RXsq_KsA/viewform?usp=send_form</a><br style="font-size:inherit">For more information, visit <a href="http://nfbohio.org">nfbohio.org</a> or contact Kinshuk Tella at mailto:<a href="mailto:kinshuk.tella@gmail.com">kinshuk.tella@gmail.com</a>.<br style="font-size:inherit">Please share this opportunity with blind students across Ohio. One application could open the door to new opportunities, lasting connections, leadership development, and a brighter future.</div><br clear="all"><br clear="all"><div><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_signature" data-smartmail="gmail_signature">Ivory Thomas<br>National Federation of the Blind of Ohio<br>Board of Directors, Vice President Miami Valley Chapter, Promotion and Publicity Committee<br>\U0001f4e7 <a href="mailto:ivory193@gmail.com">ivory193@gmail.com</a><br><br>&quot;The one thing that&#39;s worse than being visually impaired is having sight with no VISION!&quot;<br><br></div></div></div>