<div dir="auto">Dear Annette,<br><br>I hope you are having a good afternoon.<br><br>I am writing to see if there is any way you could mention the PAC Plan challenge during your radio show tomorrow. I completely understand if your agenda is already full, but I would still love to chat with you about it whenever you have time.<br><br>Best regards,<br>Chasity Gillian</div><div dir="auto">216-644-4374</div><div dir="auto"><br></div><div dir="auto"><div dir="auto"><br></div><div class="gmail_quote gmail_quote_container" dir="auto"><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Tue, Jun 16, 2026 at 2:24\u202fPM President Capital chapter via Ohio-Talk <<a href="mailto:ohio-talk@nfbnet.org">ohio-talk@nfbnet.org</a>> wrote:<br></div><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"><div dir="auto"><div>Hello Ohio!</div><div><br></div><div>I wanted to remind all of you that tomorrow, Wednesday, June 17 will be our monthly radio show on Voicecorps. This month, we will be talking all things national convention! And in order to do this, I couldn\u2019t think of anyone better to be my guest then the Texas State affiliate president, Norma Crosby, and the Austin chapter president Pamela Chesser. We will be talking about all of the work that has gone into hosting a national convention and some of the plans for the week itself. You never know, we may even find out something that we haven\u2019t seen on the agenda yet. We will also be learning about our host city, Austin, Texas. I am hoping to hear good recommendations for some Texas barbecue.</div><div><br></div><div>In order to listen, you can go to <a href="http://voicecorps.org" target="_blank">voicecorps.org</a> or you can enable the Voicecorps skill on any Alexa device. If you are unable to listen tomorrow tomorrow morning at 11, it will re-broadcast Thursday morning at 5 AM. I hope everyone will tune in.</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><div dir="ltr">Annette Lutz<div>President</div><div>Capital Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio</div><div>614-288-4323</div><div><a href="mailto:President.capital.nfboh@gmail.com" target="_blank">President.capital.nfboh@gmail.com</a></div><div><span style="font-size:13pt"><br></span></div><div><span style="font-size:13pt">The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise the expectations of blind people because we know that low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back. </span></div></div></div></div>_______________________________________________<br>
Ohio-Talk mailing list<br>
<a href="mailto:Ohio-Talk@nfbnet.org" target="_blank">Ohio-Talk@nfbnet.org</a><br>
<a href="http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org</a><br>
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Ohio-Talk:<br>
<a href="http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org/chacitygilliam04%40gmail.com" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org/chacitygilliam04%40gmail.com</a><br>
</blockquote></div></div>